➜ Concert-rencontre lundi 25 octobre à 19h30 – Columbia Global Center (Reid Hall), Paris
Iryna Kyshliaruk – Soprano
Lucie Peyramaure – Soprano
Floriane Hasler – Mezzo-soprano
Rémy Bres-Feuillet - Countertenor
Thomas Ricart - Tenor
Léo Vermot-Desroches - Tenor
Halidou Nombre – Baryton
Aymeric Biesemans – Baryton-basse
Charlotte Gauthier – Piano
This concert follows the week-long master class conducted by David Stern and guest composer Kaija Saariaho, in partnership with Le Petit Palais and the Opéra de Massy.
Kaija Saariaho‘s lyric works represent a rich and expressive musical universe. The poetry of her writing and the tapestry of sounds she conjures between vocal and instrumental lines give her music a truly unique quality.
The concert follows a five-day Masterclass during which Opera Fuoco’s Young Artists have intensely worked with both the composer herself and conductor David Stern - an exceptional opportunity for artists and audience alike to enter the creative imagination of one of the leading composers of our time and to witness the live interpretation of works which will become part of the 21st century’s vocal canon.
• Quatre Instants – Iryna Kyshliaruk et Lucie Peyramaure
• 5 reflets de L’Amour de loin : N°3 – L’Amour de loin – Aymeric Biesemans
• Changing light (v. 2019) – Halidou Nombre
• Adriana Songs – Floriane Hasler
• Leino Songs – Thomas Ricart et Léo Vermot-Desroches
• Il pleut – Iryna Kyshliaruk
• Only the sound remains – Rémy Bres-Feuillet